D.C. Area Babies

Any pg bumpies able to find the mercury free seasonal flu vaccine anywhere?

CVS can't tell me if they have it-they said to just come in everyday and see which is not really doable.  Walgreens said to try calling back each week so I don't think I'll have any luck there since it sounds like you only get it if you call on the right day.  I stupidly don't have a PCP, my OB won't be getting the vaccine in and although I'm a fed and could get through work, they don't have any of the mercury free ones.  Any other ideas?
BFP #1: 3/28/09: DD born 12/11/09
BFP #2: 11/16/11: M/C at 7 weeks
BFP #3: 03/24/12: C/P 03/28/12
BFP #4: 04/26/12: please be our baby

Re: Any pg bumpies able to find the mercury free seasonal flu vaccine anywhere?

• I have NO idea if it was mercury-free or not, but I just got a flu vaccine today at my local Walgreens - the one on Wilson Blvd. in Clarendon (right across from Whole Foods.)  I was given "Fluvirin 2009-2010 INJ, 5 ML, Quantity .5"

I hope that helps!

• My allergist specially ordered the Hg-free one for me.  I would try finding a primary care and try to get them to order you one.  I think they are definitely harder to come by because she told me she could hold mine for me but that their supply was running low already and they just got their supply in last week. 
    - Andrea
    My Etsy Page

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH and I both got ours from the pediatrician's office.
    Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
  • CVS minute clinic on Lee Highway in Arlington told me they have them when I called.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My Kaiser office only carries that.
  • Don't know where you live, but we got one at Safeway on Old Keene Mill Road.  Plus if you get it from safeway, they give you a 10% off your next shopping order.

• All the Inova hosptial flu clinics will offer it. Call their main number and they will schedule an appointment and tell you how to arrange to recieve it. They were very helpful.
  • By the way, if that's your 30 week bump, I'm super jealous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"