Trouble TTC
Options

HSG Results (also posted on GP)

Hi ladies.  I know I've been MIA.  Went back to work and things got crazy.  Was doing ok because I was looking forward to Clomid and IUI until yesterday.  They found a polyp on my cervix blocking the opening to my ute.  Took 30 sec for the betadine (sp) to get in.   RE will look at films Monday to decide if she wants to remove (delaying our progress) or bypass the thing with an iui.  Has anyone else had this experience?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HSG Results (also posted on GP)

• Options
    FYI  - Most of the TTTC crowd have moved over to the new Infertility board, or rather it's the old TTTC board with a new name.
  • Options

were they actually able to pass the catheter through the cervix?  i haven't had that specific issue, but if removing it can increase your chances, you may want to consider doing that first. 

i had a normal HSG and did multiple clomid cycles before asking to have a lap repeated.... i knew i had endo many years ago, and i'm glad i requested to have it done again, because within 3 cycles of having the endo ablated, we had success.  my dr. said there was enough there to be causing problems.  i regretted waiting so long.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Just to add from the pp, you might want to ask about the chance of scarring if you had the polyp removed.  I didn't have a polyp but I had a cervical surgery and ended up with scar tissue. 

Our plan of action for TTC has changed because of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"