Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Daycare bus rolled - my sis worked there.

For those of you who know my history - yes, my loser sister.  Anyway, this daycare has been crappy for awhile & my sister called the state on them last week.  Too many kids in classes, tiny lunches, etc.  She just quit today, although she's been wanting to for awhile.  The news interviewed her, so you may see her on the news tonight.

Here's a link to the story:

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-beat/SUV-Slams-into-Daycare-Van-Injures-16-62328802.html

Thankfully my niece & nephew were not on the bus.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daycare bus rolled - my sis worked there.

• OMG, I hope those kids are ok.
  • Wow.  That gets me all kinds of pi$$ed off.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my goodness! Thank God your family wasn't involved. I don't understand how charges wouldn't be filed against the person driving the daycare van.
  • OMG! How freaking ridiculous and scary. Where were they going? How on earth do you put 9 extra kids in a 15 passenger van? I'm so glad your family is okay. Those poor kids.
  • They must've been on their way to school.  That daycare takes the kids to school & picks them up.
  • This daycare is right outside of my neighborhood!  I couldn't believe it when I saw it on the news... scared the crap out of me.  We toured the place when we were looking for care for DD when I went back to work.  I didn't like the feel of the place so we went with another option, a place that we love.  It's a miracle that none of those kids were killed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"