Pregnant after 35
Options

Hi Ladies!

Well,  I've been away for quite some time now... had major computer issues, and without working outside the home I've had no internet access at all.

Just wanted to check in and say hello to everyone!  Welcome to all those new mamma-to-be's and congrats to those who have had their babies!!

We're doing well, growing like crazy.  I've finially accepted that it's ok that I haven't gained any weight (since baby is getting bigger every day).

I was snuggled up against DH's back this am, trying to get those last few minutes of sleep when DH got the giggles.  When I asked him what was up - he told me he was getting kicked in the back, and I hadn't even noticed!! I thought it was really adorable.

As soon as I get any decent bump pics I will post, I promise.  Take care!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi Ladies!

• Options
    Hi, it's nice to see you!  I'm glad you're still doing well!  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Welcome back!  Glad everyone is doing well - I think you deserved some "time off" after all the changes you had going on!

I do that with my DH too - if she's kicking, I'll snuggle against his back or hip...DH LOVES it Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi and welcome back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"