Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

The Fair

We just got back and Taylor absolutely LOVED it!  It was beautiful out today, we had the best time walking around, eating, playing games, petting zoo, etc. My little girl ate almost TWO entire corny dogs by herself :D

She's passed out and I'm getting ready to take a nap too.  I'll upload some pics to the blog tonight! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Fair

• Whoa, sounds like my kinda girl!  I love the fair, but mainly because of the food.  I go to the fair in my "eatin dress" and eat my way from one end to the other :o)
  • YAY!  I am super jealous, it's crazy nice out today ... and I have to wait all the way until the 13th to take Jack.  :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Loading the player...
  • imageibfloridagirl:
    Whoa, sounds like my kinda girl!  I love the fair, but mainly because of the food.  I go to the fair in my "eatin dress" and eat my way from one end to the other :o)

Sounds like we need to go to the fair together! DH hates going to the fair. He likes to look at the cars and that's about it. I had to lol at you in your "eatin dress" and eat from one end to the other, LOL.

• She is a corny dog queen!
  • I love the picture of her asleep with the corn dog (or what is left of it).  Looks like you guys had a blast.  We are headed there for dinner tomorrow night.
  • The one with the half eaten corny dog is hilarious!  And the post before that, where she's holding hailey's hand-too sweet!  That picture is absolutely precious. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"