Alabama Babies
Options

*Sarah* Furniture...

I meant to tell you that we went to Havertys and I really liked it.  I saw the sectional you are getting...Amalfi, right?  I can't wait to see it in your house!  Which chairs did you end up getting?  Did you get anything else?

A lady named Lisa helped us and guess what?!  I am so super excited because she does Interior Decorating on the side and told me that as long as we are buying something from Havertys, she can make house calls (one time only) and help me figure out what all I need!!!  So, one day this week she is going to come to my house to see what all we already have to work with and then we are going to go to the new house so she can see it so we can figure out where everything should go and what we need to buy!!!   We already picked out a new bedroom set for Haley and I'm ordering that today (saving 15%!) and then we will order the rest on Oct. 6 after she has come over because there is another sale where everything is going to be 10% off.  Right now, I know that I need 2 accent chairs for the main LR, and a sectional and storage ottoman for the rec room downstairs.  I would also LOVE to have a chaise lounge for the Master BR sitting room, some rugs as well as a few other things, but I am holding back ;-)  We already negotiated some furniture from the current owners of the house so I can't go crazy with the rest.  It's so hard not to though.  I want it ALL!!! 

So, I am trying to decide between the Amalfi and the Chastain.  I like them both, but am leaning toward the Chastain...I just think it may look better in the room I'm getting it for.  IDK though b/c Jim likes the microfiber on the Amalfi.  There is another sectional I saw online though that I don't think I saw in person.  Agh!  Decisions, decisions!  It's fun though!

Re: *Sarah* Furniture...

• Options

I'm glad you liked it!  we really have been happy with the quality of the furniture and I'm super glad they are coming through on the couch.  the chairs will be longer because there was a fabric issue but the main thing was that we NEEDED a new couch. 

yes, I got the amalfi microfiber in chocolate brown.  

The chairs we got were the Barlow Recliner

But we got them covered in this: 

• Options

we were only looking at microfiber so I didn't look at the Chastain but I looked it up and I like the look of it!

I'm so excited for you for your new house and new furniture!  how exciting!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Love that color of green!!!  Beautiful! 

I am also trying to decide between going with a chocolate brown for the sectional or a camel color.  I really wanted camel just b/c we already have so much dark brown stuff, but I think the chocolate may look better b/c the hardwoods are really light.  Then again...I know I want a chocolate leather storage ottoman so maybe the camel would look better.  Argh!  IDK!!!

I am in love with this chair (not the fabric, just the chair)  It is even prettier from the back.  But, we may need bigger chairs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"