Detroit Babies
Options

MAJOR chapped lips

Is anyone else experiencing severe dry lips? (think winter time chapped lips times a hundred!) I have tried about 20 different products with no lasting results, still cracked and peeling. My OB hasn't heard of this but I know there are other moms-to-be with the same issues?!!!!

Re: MAJOR chapped lips

• Options
    I've always had very chapped lips, but Kiehls lip balm clears them up. It's the only thing that works for me. You can get it an Neiman Marcus and Saks, I've never seen it anywhere else.  Hope your lips feel better soon!
  • Options
    Clinique has great lip products.  You should try the SuperBalm or the Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment.  I think the Clinique at Somerset is currently in pre-sale for Gift.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi.  I usually just lurk here, but figured I would comment.  Pick up some Bag Balm, which you should be able to find at CVS or Rite Aid.  It is a wonder balm!  It is actually used on farms to cure chapped skin on the animals and it really works. 

Try this:  After you shower, put a little bag balm on a new soft toothbrush or washcloth and brush/rub your lips.  Wipe them off with a damp cloth and reapply a little more bag balm.  In no time your lips will start feeling much better.  Also put some on before bed.  And try not to lick your lips too often as it dries them out.

https://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=88470&catid=10401&trx=29865&tab=1#1

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"