Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Sweet and Sassy Salon?

Has anybody been there with their little girl? I want to get Amelia's hair cut but I am wondering if this is something that should wait until she is a little older.

They have "baby's first haircut" on their list of services but no prices. Guess I should call them.

Re: Sweet and Sassy Salon?

• i took my 3 year old there. it was okay, but we did just a quick trim. Nothing too special. it was $15 and some change.
  • imagecome*on*baby:
    i took my 3 year old there. it was okay, but we did just a quick trim. Nothing too special. it was $15 and some change.

That is a what I was thinking to pay. Anything more than that would be a too much.

• Loading the player...
  • Another bumpie said that she took her kids there on a Tuesday and the haircuts are only $10 that day.
  • I found out recently that they do haircuts on Tuesdays for $10. I took both kids there last week and they did a really good job, especially Zane. I know, it's a girly place but he got a really good haircut... finally. Emma just got her bangs trimmed and a little bit off the back and we're still dealing with the lovely patch of hair on top of her head that was shaved off nearly two months ago.

I'm betting the $10 won't apply to a first haircut though but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejenlynnc:

I found out recently that they do haircuts on Tuesdays for $10. I took both kids there last week and they did a really good job, especially Zane. I know, it's a girly place but he got a really good haircut... finally. Emma just got her bangs trimmed and a little bit off the back and we're still dealing with the lovely patch of hair on top of her head that was shaved off nearly two months ago.

I'm betting the $10 won't apply to a first haircut though but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I can never remember your exact bump name :) I am really thinking of taking K there this week or next for a trim. 

• Good to know ladies! Thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"