D.C. Area Babies

Suggestions of What To Do Indoors with a Toddler?

Anyone have ideas on where to take a toddler indoors to get out of the house? Last winter we were quarantined but I'm want to try and get out some this winter...

Re: Suggestions of What To Do Indoors with a Toddler?

• Indoor swimming pool? my mind is blank
  • Mall play areas, library or book store storytime, playgroups at people's houses

DS and I also go out to lunch together once a week.  It gets us out of the house, and he gets practice eating in public (he needs it).  

ETA:  Also check with your city or county parks and rec dept.  Our county opens up the rec center for kids from 9:30-12:30 every day.  They put a bunch of ride-on toys, slides and balls in a gymnasium and let the kids run around like wild animals.

I'm also considering joining Gymboree this winter.

• Loading the player...
  • the Germantown library has a Discovery room in the kids section that you can sign up to use.  It has lots of toys, puzzles, a puppet theater, etc.  Everytime I've been to the library, the room is available, so it probably isn't too difficult to reserve it.  I always intend to do that with S, but forget.
  • Check out this website: https://www.our-kids.com/.  It has lots of indoor (& outdoor) activity ideas.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"