LGBT Parenting

**TWB** I miss you!

You must be working like crazy, but I miss you around here!  How are you feeling? Do you have a bump yet? You're a week ahead and with twins I'm guessing you might have a real bump.  I now have a tummy I can't just suck in anymore.  And when K lays her head on my lap she says it feels different.  I'm getting kind of excited - how about you?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **TWB** I miss you!

• Aww, thanks! That is so sweet!!  I MISS YOU, TOO!

Work has been beyond crazy for the past two weeks. It was so sad to be away from here! Luckily I am through the worst of it (knock on wood!!), so I should be back here more regularly now. I feel like I'm so out of touch!

I'm feeling okay. I had a really bad migraine that started Thursday before last and is just now breaking up (thanks to some better meds I got from the MFM at Friday's appointment; the ones my OB gave me didn't do squat). It was torture sitting in a conference all last week when normally I would have been home under the covers. I am so grateful to be feeling almost human again.

I TOTALLY have a bump! And not a small one, either. I've been hesitant to say anything, because I know everyone always says it's just bloat, but I think I really am past the "just bloat" stage. I'll have to have S take a pic so you can see.

I am basically out of all of my old work clothes, even with a belly band. I can get the zippers on my suit pants up about two inches, then I have to pin them in place and hope that the band takes care of the rest. I almost lost my pants last week at the conference when I got up and down to use the mic one too many times and the band slipped off! It is definitely time to get some maternity pants for work.

I LOVE (LOVE LOVE LOVE) being in the 2nd tri. I feel so much more relaxed. I am definitely excited. It's awesome. And on Friday I was let off pelvic rest, which ain't too bad, either!  Wink

Sorry for the book-length reply-- just a lot to get caught up on! So happy to hear you're getting excited, too!!

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • TWB - So glad to hear you are doing well!!  And happy you'll be back on the boards Smile
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagethiswillbe:

Aww, thanks! That is so sweet!!  I MISS YOU, TOO!

So glad you're back!  Although now I'm likely to go MIA as I have an event in less than 2 weeks.  

I'm also out of my work pants too.  I have bought some maternity work pants but they are just a tad too big still.  This past weekend however I lived in my maternity jeans which rocked!

Yes - let's post belly pics.  I suggest that in my Friday Feelings post.  I think we should do a weekly belly/baby/child related picture post so all the moms can participate.  If I start it, will you join me?

I've been making K take picture of my belly while I hold the "fruit of the week" - lol!  Yes, I'm a dork.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTwo*True:

I've been making K take picture of my belly while I hold the "fruit of the week" - lol!  Yes, I'm a dork.

That is the greatest!!!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"