Infertility
Options

Have my final WTF today....

... and I'm SOOOO not looking forward to it.  It's pretty much a "Goodbye" meeting since I probably won't see this doctor ever again.

The past few days I've been MIA because I'm really, really concentrating on keeping myself busy (my house has never been cleaner!), but in the back of my mind, I'm having a hard time accepting that I'm out of this game.  I just can't understand how something I want so badly is not attainable. I don't think my RE will give me any new information, or hope for that matter, but she insists this appointment is necessary.

On a different note, I've noticed there have been a lot of BFPs and to all those girls, I wish you a BIG CONGRATULATIONS!  But sadly, I've also noticed a lot of disappointing news and to all those girls, I am so terribly sorry and I want to send you all (((BIG HUGS))).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have my final WTF today....

• Options
    I don't blame you for not wanting to go to your appointment. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you. I'm just so sorry.

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Options

I hope that the apt isnt too painful and that you able to get some closure. 
    It sounds like you are doing well and keeping yourself busy.  

Have you given any more thought to the embryo adoption from the couple that your mom knows?  I apologize in advance if you posted already about this and I missed it. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope this gives you the closure you need.  Many hugs to you as you go through this time!
    Married and it feels so good! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrsKario:

Have you given any more thought to the embryo adoption from the couple that your mom knows?  I apologize in advance if you posted already about this and I missed it. 

ditto MrsKario...

and just wanted to give you a big (((hug)))

SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
  • Options
    I just wanted to give (((hugs))). 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this.  I wouldn't want to go either, but perhaps this will give you some element of "closure."  I will be thinking of you today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"