Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

wywysmommy

How is your lo feeling.  What did you put on it.  DH noticed bites on Leah's foot today.   I have no idea when or where she was bitten.  They looked like fire ant bites but she seems to be fine.  I got bite a few times this summer, I know they hurt so I'm thinking it may have been a spider. 

Re: wywysmommy

• Options

DS is doing much better today. Yesterday he was still pretty freaked out and in pain. When I get ant bites I get big welts, but DS it was hard to see where he was actually bit. No welts, blisters, just slightly red spots.

I gave him some motrin and put cortizone cream on the areas that looked like he had gotten stung. I have counted 7 spots I believe are bites.

He refused to be left alone for even a minute Friday and Saturday. He would FREAK. So every where I went he came with, including the bathroom Tongue Tied He slept with me last night and Friday night. Nap time was pretty much non-existent yesterday. Today though he is acting all better, I think the Church nursery helped him forget. He is now napping in his PnP.

I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
  • Options
    Oh, and I bought him a teddy bear which made the walmart trip much better and how he brings it everywhere.
    I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Poor baby.  The bites don't seem to bother Leah at all but I feel horrible that it even happened.  They look so bad.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"