Babies: 0 - 3 Months

I broke my pack n play

I have the Evenflo one and one of the top sides won't lock in the middle.  Grr.  I've only set the thing up twice.  Hopefully there is some kind of warranty on it.  I got it as a gift.

Re: I broke my pack n play

• ARGHHH...If there is no warranty I would buy a new one and return the old one. It should be more durable than that!
  • Maybe you're just doing it wrong?? I have set up mine 4 or 5x already and the last time I could not for the life of me get them to lock. Yeah I was not doing it right and forgot there was a trick to it. lol. That would really suck if it is broken. Those darn things are expensive.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ours does that from time to time. the middle has to be in a certain position to have those arms lock (and usually first). it could be just me though. sometimes i have no issues. (and the manual helped me none. i had to figure this out on my own)

ETA: i realized i had the middle part too far down to lock the arms...collapse it down like you are packing it up and then try to open it. lock the arms AND then push the middle lock part down....i always have to finagle it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedgurl26:

Maybe you're just doing it wrong?? I have set up mine 4 or 5x already and the last time I could not for the life of me get them to lock. Yeah I was not doing it right and forgot there was a trick to it. lol. That would really suck if it is broken. Those darn things are expensive.

It probably is something simple and I'm going to feel so dumb when I get someone else to look at it.  I got the other side up and down with no problem though.  It's a good thing I don't need it at the moment. 

• Ours is a Graco, but I know that you have to snap the top sides into place before you push the middle down. If you push the middle down first, at least one side doesn't lock. Maybe that's the problem?
  • imageDNK777:
    imagedgurl26:

Maybe you're just doing it wrong?? I have set up mine 4 or 5x already and the last time I could not for the life of me get them to lock. Yeah I was not doing it right and forgot there was a trick to it. lol. That would really suck if it is broken. Those darn things are expensive.

It probably is something simple and I'm going to feel so dumb when I get someone else to look at it.  I got the other side up and down with no problem though.  It's a good thing I don't need it at the moment. 

I have the chicco one but may yours has the same trick. In order for the sides to lock you have to push a button on it on the sides. On mine it looks like decoration but actually it has a very important purpose.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That happens to ours all.the.time. Are you SURE it's broken and you're not just having a hard time getting it to stay up? With ours, you have to open the sides FIRST, they push down the middle or all the sides don't lock right. It's a royal PITA.
  • imagekatiekate1974:
    That happens to ours all.the.time. Are you SURE it's broken and you're not just having a hard time getting it to stay up? With ours, you have to open the sides FIRST, they push down the middle or all the sides don't lock right. It's a royal PITA.

This 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"