Trouble TTC

one ovary working and emotional

i went for monitoring this morning.  as of today I have 1 follie at about 10 and a few smaller one, but they are all from my left overy.  for the last two cycles my right ovary is dormant.  anyone else have this happen? does anything every grow?

on another note, my best friend told me today that she has been avoided telling me that her brother and his wife are pregnant. I am happy for them since they've been trying for a while.  but then I come home and catch my husband (without him realizing) twice that he fast forwards through tv programs, but stops when he sees cute commercials with kids.  I find it so adorable that he smiles at these types of commercials, but I cry uncontrollably hoping that I can provide my husband with kids.

sorry long...

Re: one ovary working and emotional

• That can happen and usually does during a normal month.  Usually only 1 ovary produces a mature follie unless you are on medication.  On clomid/femara, usually only one ovary would take off.  Sometimes the littler ones can catch but sometimes the big one just takes off...it just depends.  All it takes is one good one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"