Minnesota Babies
Options

Just FYI - Great sales this weekend

As far as I know there are 2 good baby sales this weekend if you know about others please post them here

1. Just Between Friends sale in Edina  Southdale Mall (Sunday most stuff is half priced)

2. Munchkin Markets @ the State Fair grounds 

Re: Just FYI - Great sales this weekend

• Options

don't waste your time at the munchkin market sale...it's worse than the spring one. Way overpriced and not in that great of condition stuff...

I'm sure there are a few gems here and there, but neither my sister nor I found hardly anything today...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you for the update - I was kinda sad last spring when I want but had hopes for this one. I guess I will not waste my time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePayne2B2008:
    Thank you for the update - I was kinda sad last spring when I want but had hopes for this one. I guess I will not waste my time.

the spring sale had better quality stuff than this one does...and the prices seemed higher too. 

I'm not paying 20 dollars for a very well loved laugh and learn chair when I can get one at walmart brand new for 30.

I didn't look at the boys clothes, but my sister looked for my nephew and didn't find anything. She said it was either not cute or in bad condition. The girls clothes were cute, but overpriced (I won't pay 14 dollars for a carters outfit at a garage sale...even if it's new with tags...because I can get it cheaper than that at the store!) 

I mostly went looking for a snowsuit for K. I found ONE in a 12-18 month. And it was horrible. There were a lot of cute big girl suits and 2T suits....but considering she's just now wearing 9-12 month clothes, those would have been awfully big. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You should check out the JBF sale in Edina there a lot of snowsuits & A TON of girl stuff.

I would say that is a little over priced for the carter stuff 

• Options
    Is there still a lot of stuff at the JBF sale? I was thinking of going tomorrow and browsing when stuff was half price but if there isn't much left not worth it.
  • Options
    Would you be able to go right at 10am? I have "pre-sale Pass" to get in an hour early. I believe there is a lot left, What kind of stuff are you looking for?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"