Detroit Babies

Where to buy used Maternity Winter Coat?

Hi fellow Detroit girls! I am due in April with my first and it has occurred to me that I will be spending a great deal of my bigger bellied months freezing through winter! I don't think my current coat will get me too far. Any suggestions of where I can find a nice one second hand in the area or where they are cheaper. I don't want to spend over a hundred dollars on a coat I may never wear again. Thanks for your help!

Re: Where to buy used Maternity Winter Coat?

• Have you checked out the baby resale shop in Northville?  They have maternity clothes.
  • There's also a maternity resale shop on Woodward between Birmingham and Royal Oak called "slightly pregnant" I haven't been there, but I've heard good things.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just got a jacket one size bigger as I was due in March 07 & April 09!!
  • Oldnavy online also has maternity coats for a reasonable price.  They just had a 40% off sale on maternity clothes so maybe watch for another sale soon.
  • Get those wraps you see now at Kohls - they are great for pregnant women. I am due in April too and that's what I'm going to do - they are warm and allow for growth when buttons/zippers won't due it anymore.

My ex-sister in law was due in March when she was pregnant and she used those wraps - much more inexpensive too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was pregant during the winter and able to wear my regular winter coats.  You might want to just buy a nice peacoat...it will still fit over your belly and if it doesn't you can just undo the bottom two or three buttons.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"