Pennsylvania Babies
Options

anyone else going to the JLN sale tonight?

I saw lots of good stuff last night when I was dropping off my things. Can't wait to shop!

Re: anyone else going to the JLN sale tonight?

• Options
    I didn't get an email or print off my # for the new mom early shopping this time.  I printed one from the spring that says I can shop early in spring and fall of this year but it has the spring dates on it, not the fall.  I hope that will be sufficient.  I plan to go tonight after 7:30.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be there!  I dropped off my stuff around noon today and saw so many things I want/need at great prices!  I am really hoping those things aren't picked out before I get there.  Can't wait to shop either!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wasn't able to get a number for the First Time Moms sale, so I'm sending my parents tomorrow night for the public sale. I'm really hoping that there are still some good finds left! We're making a list with them tonight of things to look for!
  • Options

I ended up with a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House, a plush rocking horse, a plastic train and a few trucks and a boatload of clothes. I think I got everything for just a little more than the house would have been new! Lots of stuff to put away for Christmas. I got there at the stroke of 5 and things I had my eye on were already gone. There were 4 laugh and learn houses there when I dropped off last night and I got the last one at 5:00!

I'll be working on Saturday morning if anyone is going then. I worked that day last year too and was amazed at what great things people were still taking out of there!

• Options
    What time do the doors open on Saturday? How early do you typically need to get there?
  • Options
    I believe the hours are 9-12 on Saturday. Last year when I opened the doors, there was a pretty long line, but it was still pretty quiet until 9:30-10. Check out the web site at www.justlikenewkids.com for all the details. And welcome, I saw your introduction above. I'm also a part-time SAHM and we do have get-togethers every few weeks. Hope to see you at one soon.
  • Options

I scored some great things last night as well and I didn't get in until 6.  Someone donated their bracelet to me though so I had my husband running around as an extra set of eyes and hands! I got a double jogging stroller, 5 little people sets (Avery's favorite), the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and figures to go with it, a doll crib and a laundry basket full of clothes for the girls, mostly brand new, and all for under 190 bucks!  I was very happy when I left. 

Rachel, glad you got a Laugh and Learn House.  I sold mine there but if I would have known you were looking for one I would have given it to you for for a much cheaper price!  Christina, it was nice running into you in line again this year.  We seem to be on the same shopping schedule:)

• Options
    I'm not buying but I did sell $38.00 worth of stuff at the presale so I'm happy.  I'm hoping to sell more now that the public is going in and buying and  not feeling rushed like everyone is at the presales.  I may start buying at the spring/summer sale since Gunnar is pretty much set for winter.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I want to put Sophia's clothes in this sale next spring.  How do I go about signing up or whatever.
  • Options

If you go to their website it is really easy and explains everything.  I don't think you can actually sign up until after this sale is over, but I entered all of Gunnar's stuff really quickly and it was organizing and putting tags on everything that took awhile, so I hope it is worth my while in the end.

The website is www.//justlikenewkids.com

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm late on this post but I got some great deals too!  I picked up a Primo bathtub for $10!  rthomas, isn't that the tub you loved for Adam?  Matt didn't want to spend $40 on a baby bath tub & thought it was too big.  Well, Ethan has far outgrown his little tub but still likes to recline during his nightly soaks (the diva in him).  I bought him some toys and clothes too.  darensgirl,  it was great to see you too!  I keep thinking about how great your hair looks... makes me want to cut mine shorter!
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"