Birth Stories

mateo's birth story (at 3 weeks overdue)

hi ladies...  it's been forever since i've logged in here.  since mateo was born almost 5 months ago.

i was the mama who wanted a natural birth, but had to be induced at 2 weeks overdue, didn't feel good about it and went home the next day, waited another week, and was again induced at 3 weeks overdue.  he's finally here.  :)

anyways, i finally wrote out our birth story (it's really long) and you can find it here if you are interested: https://allweneedisamor.blogspot.com/2009/09/mateos-birth-story.html

thanks so so much for all of your support and encouragement!  best wishes to you and all of your little ones!!!

Re: mateo's birth story (at 3 weeks overdue)

• Beautiful story!  I really enjoyed reading it....I felt like I was there, when everyone was telling you to push!  Congratulations!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow! Nice story. How much did he weigh? I'm surprised the docs let you go 3 weeks past your due date, he had to be big!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • he was perfectly average - 8lbs exactly.  but he did have the flakier skin at first meaning he was definitely overdue.

i guess he was just happy being inside.  i was totally comfortable too.  i swam laps almost every day in my 3rd trimester and i think that made my body happy.

• Great story!  Congrats on your little guy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"