D.C. Area Babies
Options

ready for Mom's Night out on Saturday?

Just a friendly reminder about the Mom's night out this coming Saturday, 7pm at Proof in DC.

If you haven't gotten the evite and are interested in joining us, let me know!

Re: ready for Mom's Night out on Saturday?

• Options

I am going to have to cancel. I have to babysit last minute for a friend of mine.

Hope to make the next one!

• Options
    Yes, I am all set! Can't wait to have some wine and meet some of you.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

woo hoo-- I mentioned it to DH this morning so that he doesn't make any plans (except for watching DS of course).

yay wine!

• Options
    Dh is going up to Jersey this weekend so I can't make it.  If I only had one kid I would get a sitter but doing bedtime for both is too much for my 17yo babysitter.
  • Options
    This is for Expectant moms too, right?  I'm due with my first in February, and I already RSVP'd yes to the Evite.
  • Options
    Also - whose name is the party under?
  • Options

imageCapitolBaby:
    This is for Expectant moms too, right?  I'm due with my first in February, and I already RSVP'd yes to the Evite.

Of course! You are welcome to join us!

I didn't make a reservation because they wouldn't take them for large groups. But I was there a couple weeks ago and they have a large (smoke-free) bar/lounge that you don't need reservations for. So I'll try to get there a little early to grab us a good spot and at 7pm on a Saturday, it shouldn't be too crowded.

But for reference, I am tall with shoulder length brown hair...and I'll have a glass of wine glued to my hand Wink

• Options
    I am not sure if I can join or not, but can you send the evite to smershoward at gmail dot com?  Thanks!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagesuecadence:
    I am not sure if I can join or not, but can you send the evite to smershoward at gmail dot com?  Thanks!

ygm :-)

• Options

I think I'm still in.  I'm trying to find friends to go with me so that I don't have to Metro home alone.  Big Smile

You should XP on the other boards to try and pick up a few more people that might not come here often.  I'll post it on 12-24.

• Options
    Oh, and what does one wear to a wine bar?  I am totally unsophisticated in matters concerning grown-up behavior.
  • Options

imageAgrippa:
    Oh, and what does one wear to a wine bar?  I am totally unsophisticated in matters concerning grown-up behavior.

You are too funny...and I'm not sure that I am the one who should answer this, but when I was there a couple weeks ago I wore nice jeans with a cute-ish top and heels and I felt like I was appropriately dressed. 

• Options
    imageAgrippa:
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I will be channeling my inner MILF in my choice of attire. Don't worry, no 14th St. Hooker... But this mom needs to get her groove back! I may do a LBT with boots & brightly colored pashmina scarf, depends on what my behind will fit into.
  • Options

imagefemmeftle9:
    imageAgrippa:
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I will be channeling my inner MILF in my choice of attire. Don't worry, no 14th St. Hooker... But this mom needs to get her groove back! I may do a LBT with boots & brightly colored pashmina scarf, depends on what my behind will fit into.

This unsophisticated mama only understands the words "boots and brightly colored" in that sentence.  Big Smile

• Options
    This mom to be is planning on it!  See ya'll soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageAgrippa:

imagefemmeftle9:
    imageAgrippa:

This unsophisticated mama only understands the words "boots and brightly colored" in that sentence.  Big Smile

I don't blame you... I have no clue what LBT means either Stick out tongue I meant to put LBD as in "little black dress."

• Options
    I was really looking forward to this but need to cancel. DH had to drive up to NH this weekend to deal with family stuff and I have no babysitter.  We have yet to even look for a baby sitter.  Boo! Hope you girls have a good time and I'll have to plan to go to the next one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagefemmeftle9:

I will be channeling my inner MILF in my choice of attire. Don't worry, no 14th St. Hooker... But this mom needs to get her groove back!

love this! it's shaping up to be a fun crowd Party!!!

• Options

Can you please add me to the Evite--hlr207 at gmail dot com.  Thanks!

(I tried to send you a private message, but I'm not sure if it worked, so if this is a repeat, sorry!) 

• Options
    imageHeather6907:

Can you please add me to the Evite--hlr207 at gmail dot com.  Thanks!

(I tried to send you a private message, but I'm not sure if it worked, so if this is a repeat, sorry!) 

YGM!

• Options
    This board is so fun! I cant wait till i can join! I am just TTC now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"