South Florida Babies
Options

My baby turns 2 tomorrow!

O M G !

Where did the time go?! She is so excited about her Dora Birthday Cake that even though we are not having her party until next weekend, I am going to order a Dora cake just for tomorrow. She loves singing Happy Birthday to other people and is super excited about, "my birthday" and "my birthday cake". The two of us sat on our couch last night watching videos from when she was smaller and its so cute because her antics from when she was little make her crack up now. She was basically laughing at herself. Of couse, I sat there astounded at how much she can change in just 9 months.

*sniff* Time is flying way too fast. I want to freeze it for a little while to keep her my sweet baby girl....

Thanks for listening to me babble. My heart hurts a little today. I am not ready for her to get bigger!

ox,

Mel

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My baby turns 2 tomorrow!

• Options
    Mel, I really can't believe that Sophia is going to be 2.  Really, where did the time go?!  She's such a sweetie.  Maybe one of these days I'll get to meet the two of you in person.  Happy Birthday sweet Sophie!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

happy bday miss sophie!!!!!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It's DH's birthday tomorrow too so we are also in celebration mode =)

I can't believe she's already 2!!! I hope you all have a fantastic time celebrating and HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY MISS SOPHIE!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Sophie! What a big girl :)
  • Options
    Happy birthday, Sophie! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I can't believe lil' miss Sophie is turning 2 already!!!  It seems to me like just yesterday you blogged about her 1st bday.  Hope she has an amazing Dora the Explorer bday!!!

• Options
    WOW!! Time flies, it feels like not long ago you were going into the hospital to give birth!  Enjoy your weekend!!
  • Options
    Awww! I remmeber holding her when she was just like 3 weeks old!!  She is such a little girl now!! Happy Birthday,Sophie!
  • Options

Its such a bitter-sweet moment to see our little ones grow up. We love to see them thrive, learn and develop but it hurts to know that little by little they are more independent and less needy of mommy and daddy (even though its years away for them to really be on their own but you know what I mean). 

Just the little things for example, my boy used to hold my hand all the time to go down the stairs, now he is all grown up and can do it all by himself. 

Get ready 2 going on 3 is a lot of fun and a whole different set of challenges.  

Love and kisses for Sophie. 

• Options
    You must be a proud mommy Mel! :) Happy Birthday to Sophie and I wish her a wonderful year ahead! I know there is a nostalgic side to our little ones growing up but enjoy every stage of her progress and more importantly the love you share!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"