Detroit Babies

Update!

The update is that there is nothing to update! I had terrible contractions yesterday afternoon, and went into the hospital at 3pm, only to be sent home around 7 because I hadn't increased in dilation.  When we first got there they hooked me up to the monitor (contractions were strong and regular) and they sent us to walk around (which was exhausting!) for 2 hours. When we got back, no change. They gave me an ambien and told us to head home and get some rest. This morning- still stong contractions, lots of bleeding, but no water breakage. So the waiting and waiting and waiting continues!

Re: Update!

• Wow - all that waiting and early labor and now that she CAN come, she doesn't want to! 

Labor dust to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How frustrating having to wait!  I'm sure you're getting really anxious to finally meet your LO!  Maybe today :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the Labor Dust, and yes Renee, it would be a great day to have a baby! You would know! Big Smile
  • Oh, it sounds like lots is going on!  Can I buy your Ambien off of you?  Kidding!  :)  I was given one while I was in the hospital getting induced & I slept sooooooo good.  I hope you have lots of progress very, very soon!  ~*~*labor dust~*~*
  • Thanks Ladies!!!! Stef- I wish they gave me more than just one at the hospital! I am not sure how I am going to sleep tonight with these contractions still going on! 

• Sending good vibes your way ... (since my water broke at 38 weeks). :)

And I'm glad the baby has stayed with you this long. I remember you posting about it being touch-and-go for a while.

• I hope your labor comes quick and goes smoothly so you can meet your little girl!
    Photobucket
  • oh how exciting, baby will be here so soon...enjoy your Ambien and keep us updated! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"