South Jersey Babies
Options

I've got it...

serious baby fever, that is. It doesn't help that my SIL and another friend are both trying right now. The timing isn't good for us right now and we've already agreed to try next spring/summer, but still, I've caught baby fever. I was even tempted to trade in a used bassinet that someone gave us for a new one with the babies r us deal that was going on. I didn't though. Now I've been literally counting down the months until I get to stop taking my BCP and then "not not try". Whew, it felt good to tell people since I haven't really talked about it with anyone but DH.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I've got it...

• Options

STACI!!!!!  Hi!  Good luck at school tomorrow!  Is this a new board?  I haven't seen it before.  We are still on mold hold, who knows when I will be back.

Oh, and, I totally have baby fever but we won't be trying for almost another year.  Sad.  How long before you guys throw caution to the wind?

• Options

Thanks! Good luck when you finally get back, but enjoy your time at home!

The board isn't too new, but not many people come on. Maybe they can't find it?

We'll probably try in the Spring or early Summer. I.can't.wait! I'm already counting down the months til I can stop taking my pills.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am going back on Thursday.  :(  I will be happy in June though when we are only making up af ew days.

We are planning to try around the same time.  That could be fun!  I remember counting down to dropping the pills before I had Jaxson (thanks about the picture, btw!).  I actually had a problem with them a month before I was supposed to stop and was very excited to stop taking them early.  This time around, I may still be bfing so we will be able to just jump right into it since I am already ovulating.  How many more dreaded packs do you have to take?

• Options
    I definitely don't have it yet : ) DH would like to have another one right away, but I need a break. I want to wait until after my brother's wedding in March 2011. So DS would be around 2 when we start trying again.
  • Options

Hey ladies... so I am lurking on this board now...Staci/Jill, I am with you both. I would love to start trying soon but we are working on our debt payoff plan and hopefully will be done with that soon. I can't wait!

Jill- I LOVE the picture of Jaxson! He is adorable!

• Options
    Aidan will just be turning 2 when we start trying hopefully. I'm hoping to stop taking them in Feb or so.
  • Options

Hi ladies!  Jill-- Jaxon is adorable!  I have to figure out how to put the pictures in the post.

I want another ASAP...but we will probably start trying again next year

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"