Orange County Babies

Question about Etsy seller: Golden Sew Cute

Hi!

I sent an email to the Etsy seller Golden Sew Cute last week and she hasn't gotten back to me. I just wanted to know if other ladies have used her? If so, how long does it typically take for her to respond to emails? TIA!

Re: Question about Etsy seller: Golden Sew Cute

• I havent used her but if you are looking for a seller that does custom bedding I HIGHLY recommend "RockyMountainTopDesign"

I have been in contact with her sometimes 2-3 times a day. I had a billion questions and she answered them oober fast.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used her for DD's bday hat and bib last spring.  She is SUPER busy and her turnaround is ~4ish weeks from contact to final product.  That being said, I never had more than 24hr gap in our email communication.  If you think that it got lost in the shuffle, I would resend the email. 

forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I'm thinking my email got lost. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about her work and I'm looking forward to sharing my ideas. Good thing I'm starting to think about my baby's birthday now and not 5 months from now!
  • Not a bad idea if you want to order from her! 
    She was great to work with and offered lots of colors & fabrics not shown in her shop.  The quality of both the hat and bib exeeded my expectations. 

I highly recommend her work since you have time to spare.

forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Weird...she is always quick to respond!  I used her and loved how everything turned out.  she is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"