Minnesota Babies
Options

Costs for in-home daycare?

I'm considering watching another child my own daughter's age, 2-3 days a week. 8-5pm. They provide diapers/wipes. (me, food/drinks)

Any idea what I should charge?

They are currently paying almost $90 a day at a center, I'm thinking of putting my price at $50 a day. Not sure if that's too little or too much?

Thanks. (ps - we're west metro if that matters)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence

Re: Costs for in-home daycare?

• Options

We pay 140.00 per week for in home. All we provide is diapers. Hours are 7-5. This is in the metro.

• Options
    140 a weeks for inhome-intercity, 5 days a week.  170 for infants.  They provide the food.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We pay $170/week or $39/day.  Three or more days per week equals a full week.  DD is in daycare in Woodbury.  We bring diapers, wipes, baby food (pureed) and formula.
    imageimage

Children Photography Photo Credit: Heather Barta Photography

• Options
    We pay $35 per day (DD only goes two days per week).  Licensed in home daycare, 1 other infant, formula is provided, we provide diapers and wipes.  Cost would be $130 for the whole week.  This is in Cottage Grove.
    BFP#1: 9.16.08 DD: 5.28.09
    BFP#2: 7.10.11 MMC: 8.3.11 D&C: 8.29.11
    BFP#3: 12.5.11 MC: 12.22.11
    BFP#4: 2.14.12 MMC: 3.8.12 D&C: 3.13.12 Loss due to Trisomy 16
    BFP#5: 6.11.12 MC: 6.28.12 Loss due to Triploidy
    RPL BW, Sonohystogram, Chromosome testing on DH and myself = everything is normal
    BFP#6: 12.4.12 EDD: 8.16.13
    Things I did different with this pregnancy:
    1. Waited TTC until after I had 3 normal menstrual cycles.
    2. Got a new OB - amazing man who listened!
    3. 200 mg progesterone until 12 weeks
    4. Daily lovenox injections
  • Options
    We will be paying $150 a week for full time, that includes food and diapers. The food is only people food, we will supply formula, and baby food.
  • Options
    $50 sound like a lot. We paid $30 a day for our oldest son when he was a toddler; we provided his diapers. The daycare provider got wipes, food, milk, and actually taught him stuff instead of just sitting him in front of TV all day, which was great. She had about 6 other kids, her whole basement of her house was converted to a daycare and was beautiful!
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"