Oregon Babies

Holy Crap, my big US is on MONDAY!!

The last 8 weeks just flew by! I cannot wait, and this is probably the one weekend that will drag on and on... lol

Finger crossed for a girl Stick out tongue

Not that I would be SAD at all for a boy... I have just been feeling like it's a girl for a long time. I would be pretty suprised!

Re: Holy Crap, my big US is on MONDAY!!

• imagepdxjenn:

The last 8 weeks just flew by! I cannot wait, and this is probably the one weekend that will drag on and on... lol

Finger crossed for a girl Stick out tongue

Not that I would be SAD at all for a boy... I have just been feeling like it's a girl for a long time. I would be pretty suprised!

Yay!! I'm so excited for you :)

I had a feeling the whole time it was a girl too. I kept calling it a boy just to make hubby feel better ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Good luck Jenn!  I have mine on Friday and I am 99.9% sure it's a girl.  DH and I both are hoping for a boy but of course I will be absolutely thrilled if it's a girl.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Neither of us had any hunches the WHOLE time, until the morning of our ultrasound. We woke up and both felt like it was a boy. Sooo glad we have a girl on the way, though! I so so so wanted a girl first!
  • Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!!! Report back right away!
  • YAY for tomorrow!! So exciting!! I was SURE I was having a boy. I would have told you I was 100% on it...but in my dreams at night I always had a girl.....I had a girl. It was weird. Very unexpected. Hope you get your girl, but either way, YAY! hehe
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"