Boston Babies
Options

Please recommend your OB/GYN in Boston...

or hospital in Boston to deliver.

Thanks!!

Re: Please recommend your OB/GYN in Boston...

• Options
    I highly recommend Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.  They have consistently ranked #1 in OBGYN according to US News and World Report and I have friends that have delivered there and had a great experience.  They also specialize in high-risk pregancies.  https://www.brighamandwomens.org/ofcurrentinterest/besthospitals2009.aspx
  • Options
    I too recommend Brigham and Women's.  My OBGYN Ashley Ackerman is affiliated there and her practice is fantastic!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

JenB78 - thanks so much for your response! Hope you don't mind me asking a dumb question... but how did you get into see her? I called the clinic at B&W and was told that it's only residents and you see a new doc. every visit, or it was only high-risk and I was told no one was accepting new patients. I can't seem to get a straight answer. Is her office somewhere other than B&W? Thanks again!!

• Options
    Try Tracy Zinner. I had an appointment with her this week and she was great. I was recommended to her my doctor at B&W.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Her office is at Commonwealth OBGYN.  They are located at 1 Brookline Place off Route 9 in Brookline, just down the road from BWH.  Google her name and Commonwealth OBGYN and you should get all her info.  I've also seen Dr. Roan in the practice and like him as well.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I delivered at Tufts Medical Center and loved it!  They were great.  Unfortunately, my OB/GYN moved to another office after my delivery so I can't help you there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I delivered at MGH and I had a great experience. My OB didn't deliver my daughter, but the staff I had (all 3 rotations of them) were great.

I love my OB, Dr. Laura Hanley.

• Options
    My Dr. is Ms. Cook who did my HPV oblation surgery and she is a hoot and very good at what she does! Her nurse practitioner is Emma O'Keefe and I LOVE her she has calmed me down each and every time I have a hysterical phone call about the baby (its my first and I understand the hysterics are natural; or so she assures me.)  They are part of the Harvard group but have their own practice in Lexington MA.
  • Options
    My OB is Dr Marino at Tufts, she has been so amazing! we had our first prenatal appt last week(I was only 8weeks), and she comes and asks if we had an U/S yet, we said no, so she took my hand and we went to the U/S room. within seconds we saw our little bean. And she insists that we call her Terri (her name is Teresa), which I just think it very personable. She is MFM. I couldn't be happier with her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"