Illinois Babies
Options

Naperville Hair Dresser Recommendation?

Hello,

My husband and I have recently relocated to Naperville.  Does anyone have recommendations for their hair dresser?  I am seeking an affordable hair cut and highlights.

TIA!

Re: Naperville Hair Dresser Recommendation?

• Options

Naperville is huge, so I'm not sure where you are located, but my friend does hair at the Lifetime fitness near I55 and Weber road. Her name is Shannon and they offer all kinds of specials on cut/color. She's really good, she's been doing my hair for awhile!

Kim!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I go to see Tracy at a Premier Salon.  She actually has a salon studio off of her home.  She is very reasonable with rates. She is in Warrenville off of Route 59.  It isn't far from Naperville ( but not sure what area you are in) Her number is 630-240-6791.  Her haircuts are $35--not sure about hilites. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I go to Barb Ramos who has a salon in her home in Oswego (only 6 min from my house on the Aurora/Naperville border), as well as working at a salon in the mall. I always go to her home though b/c it's much cheaper!!  Shampoo/Cut/Style alone is about $20 and cut with highlights is about $60. (Please don't quote me on the prices...but I'm pretty sure they are around there).  

Her number is:  630-551-4313

Happy haircut finding!
    Dana

• Options
    I got to Studio Luxe in Naperville.  https://www.studioluxehair.com/   Tiffany, who owns the salon is GREAT and is also a family friend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"