Pittsburgh Babies

Time to speak up

I was just planning on silently going thru this but realized it's time I should probably speak up and get some support.  My husband and I have been TTC for almost 2 years.  This Feb we started our first round of Clomid (50mg).  We did 3 rounds of that.  Then in June I was up to 100 mg of Clomid. I had a HSG and found my uterus is twisted; tubes were clear.  All after many grueling minutes of poking and prodding.  It was probably the worse pain I have ever felt up til now.  Afterwards, I almost passed out in the bathroom and had my husband drive me home, needless to say ended up calling off of work. Husband had a SA which showed low count.  No success.  Then July, 150mg of Clomid followed by IUI#1.  No success.  This passed week, I did another round of 150mg of Clomid and today did IUI#2.  The Dr said my husband's count looked alittle low.  This procedure was longer than my first.  It was much more painful.  The Dr had a hard time getting to my uterus.  So now...we're waiting.  Neither is feeling very lucky.  We do know that is in God's hands and trying not to question His decisions.  After so many failed attempts it's hard not to get discouraged. 

Re: Time to speak up

• Thanks for sharing your story.  I'll cross my fingers and say a little prayer for you that it happens soon.  Never having to deal with infertility myself I can only imagine how frustrating it must be.  Good luck.

Amy

• I know you are in need of encouragement, unfortunately I have no experience in what you are going through.... But I'd like to tell you that you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I also would love to encourage you to venture over to the regular nest Pittsburgh board! There are many girls who've had to use fertility drug treatments
    Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Best of luck to both of you! (:
  • Hey hun,

as a mother of one handsome little boy and after almost 4 years total of trying (both with an RE & by ourselves) I know how rough it can be but hang in there. When it finally happens it will be so worth it! If you need to talk let me know.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"