Los Angeles Babies

Looking for a good OB in Burbank area?

I would like to have my baby at St. Josephs Hospital and looking for a OB that would deliver there. Do you like your OB or have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Re: Looking for a good OB in Burbank area?

• I love my OB.  Her name is Dawn Cashie.  Her practice partner, Leslie Korostoff, is also amazing.  They were both in my c-section delivery and it was the best experience I could have possibly had!  The nurse staff on the maternity floor were amazing and super nice and comforting and friendly.  I had the best experience one could have there as well!

their practice is actually right across the street from St. Joseph's.  

• I have Dr. Christopher Pearson, and he is fantastic. ?40 years of experience and is known at St. Joe's as one of the best. ?I know and work with ?a lot of people who go to him. ?
    Proud mom to DD Born Oct. 26, 2007, and DS Sept. 2, 2009
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Dawn Cashie is an excellent OBGYN. I truly recommend her.  I am a high-risk patient and she takes a great care of me. She is very experienced and skilful doctor. She goes above and beyond and she is always available whenever I have a question or need to see her.  

• I also have Dr Dawn Cashie and cannot say enough wonderful things about her! I was extremely anxious during my pregnancy,and she was very patient and had a way of making me feel relaxed about all of my concerns. She also was very conscious of keeping to my birth plan during labor, and I felt very supported. The staff at St Joes is incredible as well. We had our little guy on New years Day and several of the nurses that were with us the night before actually called to check up on us the following day.good luck!
  • I love Dr. Han and would encourage you to check her out. I would avoid Dr. Reyes though. I left her at 39 1/2 weeks because she was crazy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"