San Diego Babies

New to the Oceanside area need a new OBGYN

I am looking for some suggestion for a new OBGYN in the Oceanside area, willing to travel for a good doctor.  So many to choose from.

Pam

Re: New to the Oceanside area need a new OBGYN

• I go to Dr. Biter and Dr. Capetankis in Encinitas they are both so sweet and even though on occasion there is a bit of a wait its well worth it! And just the fact that there is only 2 in the group allows you to get to know both very well. Hope this helps
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello, fellow Oceanside-er.

I live here but drive to LaJolla to North County OBGYN. It's part of Scripps and several friends have delivered there. I had surgery there and it went better than any medical procedure.

The docs I have had and recommend are:

Dr. Kimberly Washkowiak and Dr. Lee. I hear great things about Dr. Silverman too.

It's a hike but I have not found better in this area.

But Encinitas does make sense too, since LJ can be a hike.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I know I am late, but I drive from Escondido to see Dr. Biter/ Dr. Cap.  They are great, very nice guys!
  • Dr. Biter and his team are amazing!! He was so supportive through my miscarriage and following 'complications', and was amazing during the birth of my 3rd son! I'm now seeing him with my 4th baby. Be prepared for a wait, but he's so worth it! He takes your time and you never feel rushed, and he is 100% about you as the patient, not him as a dr. telling what to do.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"