TTC After a Loss

Oh Emma....

Look at you gettin' all knock up! Congrats Lady!  You are so my twenty. 

Re: Oh Emma....

• Im so honored to be your #20!  How was your thursday?
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Isn't it so exciting?!?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Leah it is so exciting!

My Thursday was busy. Roo had a 18mo check up this morning. He grew 3.25 inches in less than three months! We went grocery shopping , we cleaned the garage, laundry, nap time, then I  made dinner and went to work, came home, dinner, bath time, computer time.

How was your day? How did you tell Pat? Come on lady spill the juicy details!! 

• lol guys.  I think you are all way more excited then I am.  This is how I told Pat:

We have a giant post-it board on the back of our door from my bridal shower (a year and a half ago, LOL).  He came in the house and saw a big hangman instead of the note that was up there and asked me what it was.  I said "oh yeah, wanna play?"  He was really excited to play.  I spelled out "Amelia or Oliver (last name) is on his/her way!!".  He got everything except for the P in our last name, and he was seriously still scratching his head.  He's dense.  He guessed P, and I asked if he got it, and he said "yeah.".  Woah buzz kill.  I think he was more excited for hangman then my big news.  Then I made sure he saw lines too, and he did.... but only on the second one.  lol.

• Ha, that is awesome!  Men are so funny sometime.

• I couldnt think of anything amazing, and he was gonna be home in thirty mins, so it had to be quick.  It got the job done... sorta.  Lol.  Melissa- your LO sounds like he's gonna be pretty tall!

Leah, how was your meeting?

• I'm guessing 6'2". Right now he is already half my height (I'm a shorty), but they say you can double their height at age two and it will give you an idea of their height as an adult.  

• So are you planning on hanging out here for a bit? Or are you going to move over to SAL? 
  • My meeting was lame... nothing exciting.  I'm off to bed ladies.  Have a good night.
  • Thats a tall kiddo!  Im not sure if i'll stick around.  Of course, yo uknow I want to.  But I dont want to hurt anyones feelings, so i'll be lurking.  Unless you page me Wink  Then i'll be here for sure!  But no worries, you will all be on SAL with me very soon!

• I understand, hopefully we will be joining you soon. 
  • I know, I try sometimes not to post stuff about DS since I feel like I add insult to injury to some of the ladies. I'll page you regularly though.  Stalker style [;D]
  • Oh man!  I totally ahd the funniest stalker joke to tell you this morning too!  Dang, now I cant remember it.  Nighty night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"