North Florida Babies

where is my bfp or my flow!!!???

OK, so my flow was supposed to be here 2 days ago, and I tested then and it was negative. It is driving me nuts that I cannot figure out if I am pregnant or not!! Should I wait a week and test again? Or should I try and test again tomorrow morning?
Wish I could talk to someone, but no one even knows we are trying!! *sigh*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: where is my bfp or my flow!!!???

• I would wait then test again.  When I got pregnant, I tested negative first then got the BFP.  My dr said I might just have done it a bit too early eventhoug I was past my AF time.

Good luck!

• Thanks. I am waiting another week. This has happened before though, where there was no AF, but tons of negative tests. It even happened for a whole month, and then my AF came! I hopt this is not like that.
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband and I tried for almost a year when I got put on chlomid. They did my blood test to see if it worked and it came back negative( that the chlomid didnt work, I hadn't ovulated) But then I missed my period that very next cycle and I was pregnant! So don't count on it!!! Also instead of buying those expensive test, the dollar store sells them!!! I know b/c myself and a few others were buying tons of the expensive ones and just being let down. This way its cheap even if its a BFN or BFP! And I was even told by a nurse that hospitals use those same cheap ones! Don't know for sure but I know they work!!! But wait a while and I hope for you it is a BFP! Much much much Luck for you and you hubbie!!!
  • imageFutchmamaof2:
    My husband and I tried for almost a year when I got put on chlomid. They did my blood test to see if it worked and it came back negative( that the chlomid didnt work, I hadn't ovulated) But then I missed my period that very next cycle and I was pregnant! So don't count on it!!! Also instead of buying those expensive test, the dollar store sells them!!! I know b/c myself and a few others were buying tons of the expensive ones and just being let down. This way its cheap even if its a BFN or BFP! And I was even told by a nurse that hospitals use those same cheap ones! Don't know for sure but I know they work!!! But wait a while and I hope for you it is a BFP! Much much much Luck for you and you hubbie!!!

Thanks! I will keep my hopes up :). I have been trying to keep busy so that I don't run to the store to buy up all the tests they have! BTW, I did not know the dollar stores sold tests. I guess I need to check them out.
    If it does not work out this month, my DH is actually going to get tested to rule him out. Then if he is good, I guess we will go see some fertility people. But for now, I am keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed :).

• I got my BFP on a $1 test from Dollar Tree :)

Have you been charting?  You can learn a LOT about your cycle from it.  Also, read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" if you haven't already - it is a really great resource.

imageimage
    imageimage
  • I have been charting for a while even before we started trying. Where do I find "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"?
  • imageaquadolph:
    I have been charting for a while even before we started trying. Where do I find "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"?

I got it on Amazon :)

imageimage
    imageimage
  • hang in there. i tried for 8 years! on and off fertility drugs. i am now finally expecting #1. it will happen. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"