Los Angeles Babies

Burbank Area Mommies

Hi Ladies -?

?

I'm a recent new mom (son is 3+ weeks old) and I'm looking for Mommy and Me groups, or similar groups in the Burbank/Glendale/Pasadena area. All of our friends are without kids yet or they have kids that are grown, so I'm looking to meet other new moms/moms with toddlers in the area. ?

If you know of any groups, I would really appreciate it.

?Thanks!

Mell?

Re: Burbank Area Mommies

• Hi!  i am semi close, studio city, but dont know of any groups in the area. I will let you know if i hear of something.
  • Hi! I'm a Burbank Mommy too! I enrolled my 9 mo. old son into a Kindermusik class. He absolultely LOVES it! Our class is on Saturdays from 12:30-1:30 pm. The class is called Village...ages birth - 18 mo...I started my son when he was around 5 mo. old. You can go to a free preview class...just visit the website for more info and they're on facebook too. If you decide to check it out, let the teacher (Patti) know that Chrissie (Gavin's mommy) referred you! :)

Our class is held at The Verve Space in Burbank...2712 W. Magnolia Blvd. We pay $170 for 8 sessions....it's WELL worth it!!! This session that just started up is called Feathers. There is a new topic/title every 8 weeks or so. Hope to see you there!

Another idea for you is at the Americana in Glendale on Tuesdays...music for kids on the lawn from 11 am - 1:30 pm. They also have Monday Morning Mommy Movies at the Pacific Theatre at 11 am every Monday. Hope this info helps you!

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you both so much for your post and the information! ?I appreciate you taking the time!

?

Mell?

• A friend of mine found a great mommy group (she's in Valley Village) on meetup.com
  • Hey there, I am a burbank momma, and my son is also 3 weeks old (also have a 23 month old daughter, but we are still taking her to day care while I am off).  I'd love to know if you hear of anything around town, so come back and post if you find something!

I know they used to have a mommy and me group at St. Joseph's hospital but when looking for info about it, all I could find was a breastfeeding support group...sometimes these are also like mommy and me classes too though..I know that it is 2 hours long, and I can't imagine they talk about b/f the whole time!   

Proud mom to DD Born Oct. 26, 2007, and DS Sept. 2, 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"