Tennessee Babies

Hello All! New Here/First Post!

Hello Ladies!

This is my first post.. My name is Lindsey and I live in the Nashville, TN area. Just wanted to say hello and see who else is here.. is anyone in the area? How far along? Any tips? I am 9w... and so far I have had a whirlwind of symptoms and emotions! None of my friends have been through this, so if any of you have any advise about things to come.. I would LOVE to hear it! Thanks so much!

Smile

Re: Hello All! New Here/First Post!

• Hey there! I live south of Nashville, and have a one year old. We are TTC #2 next year too.?

I don't have much advice, just enjoy your pregnancy. It is so fun to wonder what it will be like, and plan, and feel that baby move around! You will love being a mom too, but being pregnant is like, 10000000 times easier! Get all the sleep you can too :)?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello! My name is Sara and I live about 10/15 minutes from Nashville, in Goodlettsville. This is my first pregnancy, so I don't have many tips for you. I carry snacks and water around with me everywhere! Sometimes, I get really hungry or I don't feel well. They come in handy! I  just started feeling my baby kick about two weeks ago and it is amazing! I love it! I can try to answer any ?'s if you have any! Congratulations!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Hi Lindsey!  I am also in Nashville.  Good Luck to you and your husband.  This is my first pregnancy also.  I am having twins and I am 24 weeks preggo today.  Luckily I haven't had many symptoms and I have felt great the entire time.  This message board is a great resource for all your questions and just general knowledge about expectations. Smile

Tiffany

• I am in Nashville.  We have a 4 month old daughter and it is just amazing.  I work full-time and bring her to work with me.  Very odd situation but it works so far.  Enjoy as much as you can.  I loved being pregnant and even though things didn't go as I planned (water broke 2 weeks early, found out she was breech when I got to the hospital, c-section an hour later) I was really happy with the experience.  I delivered at Centennial.  My nurses and lactation consultants were both great.  Loved my experience there.  Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"