Philadelphia Babies

NBR: Comcast vs. Verizon

We currently have Comcast (internet, cable, and phone) but Verizon has had some tempting promotions-- what have people been choosing?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image

Re: NBR: Comcast vs. Verizon

• We had comcast in our old place.  I hated them.  We now have FIOS and H loves it.  I see no difference in the tv, but the internet seems faster.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am all about Fios.  The internet speed is great.  I always had problems with Comcast but no issues with Fios.
  • Loading the player...
  • FIOS is great but not available everywhere...so I'm stuck with Comcast.
  • I HATE Comcast. We got FiOS when they offered it in our neighborhood (just phone and internet) and we use DirecTV (through Verizon) for the TV. We've considered switching to FiOS TV but my husband loves that we get XM through DirecTV while FiOS has some no-name radio.
  • We switched to Verizon and haven't had any problems and we are saving about 70.00 a month. Smile

-Lecy

Mommy to Ryan (8*9*06)

• We were eager to switch from Comcast to Verizon, but havent' been thrilled. The installers weren't great and our internet is slow. I guess the signal has to travel thru too many walls in our house, which is the explanation we get. They also took forever to get our online billing set up so we spent hours on the phone with customer service attempting to pay our bill. As much as I hated the customer service at Comcast, Verizon's is even worse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"