New Jersey Babies

Pediatrician Recommendations in Somerset County?

Does anyone have a pediatrician in Somerset County that they recommend?  I'm 37 weeks pregnant and am told that I should know who I'll be using by the time I deliver.  I live in Bridgewater so am looking for someone local.

Re: Pediatrician Recommendations in Somerset County?

• i have a 3 week old and we are at dr. larivierre's practice in hillsborough (right off amwell rd and 206.) i absolutely love her!! she is so thorough and as a first-time mom, that is exactly what i need!
  • Somerset Pediatric. They have offices on Union Ave. In Bridgewater as well as one in Hillsborough. There are also other offices in Bedminster.

• Loading the player...
  • i live in bridgewater too.  we take DD to Comprehensive Family Medicine.  I love it there  . . we use Dr. Dicola . 
  • We use the Somerset Pediatric Group in Warren and I LOVE them.  They actually have an office in Bridgewater but I like the doctors in the Warren office and you never need to wait for an appointment.
  • I love our pediatrician, Dr. Cavalho in Warren, NJ. She also takes time to chat and getting appointments is easy. She's young and open minded and not preachy about any particular style of child rearing. Once she took over an hour to talk to me about breastfeeding during an appointment. It feels like an old fashioned family practice. And the staff always remembers me and my daughter even though we've never come in that much.  It's a few minutes off 22. Probably about 10-20 minutes from Bridgewater.

*just noticed a pp mentioned Dr Dicola at Comprehensive family medicine and that's the name of the practice Dr Cavalho works at. I couldn't remember it at the time. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"