New Jersey Babies

Moving to Mahwah: Preschools? New moms?

Hi,

We are expecting #2 in November, so we've decided to break out of the city and move to the Jersey burbs and hang out hat in Mahwah. We like the area, and surrounding towns (Wyckoff, Ramsey, Franklin Lakes, etc.). So, now I am on the instant hunt for a preschool for my almost-four year old. Any recommendations? I've been in touch with the Wyckoff Y and Temple Beth Rishon in Wyckoff. Any help would be great!

Also, anyone due this fall in Mahwah? Looking to make new mama friends.

Amy

(Wyatt's mom)

Re: Moving to Mahwah: Preschools? New moms?

• I don't know how far Woodcliff Lake is from you.  I'm in northern bergen too but don't know mahwah well.  But, the pre-school at the temple in Woodcliff lake comes highly recommended.
  • I'm due im February with my 1st and live in Waldwick (borders Wyckoff - moved here about a year ago).  We have already checked out the daycare at my husbands office (but not open to nonemployees but right on the mahwah border) and am checking out another one in Waldwick on the 23rd, can let you know the feedback afterwards.  My girlfriend had her kids go to the Wyckoff Y preschool and they seemed to like it, I want to check that out soon as well

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lost our first angel, 10/24/08 7w6d
    Proud mama to Cameron
    Lost our second angel, 2/16/11 8w
    Proud mama to Melanie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"