South Jersey Babies
Options

Just found out I'm 5 weeks along! Looking for Due Date Buddies!

Hi,

I'm new to the bump and haven't really updated my profile from the knot in quite some time.  My husband and I have been together 7 years, married for 2 and a half and have been going through infertility issues.  We took Clomid with no response to my eggs at all.  The doc put me on Provera to start my period for the next injectable cycle and the period never came.  It was so nice to still have it be an unexpected surprise because I would have expected it a couple weeks prior or a couple weeks after!

We are the first of our friends to conceive so I am trying to find due date buddies in SJ that might want to form a playgroup when the kids are born or shop together while we are pregnant.  Because my cycle is off, they won't be able to give me a due date until my first ultrasound in a few weeks but they think I'm 4.5-5 weeks along which puts me in April or May.

Anyone else due around then? March, April, May, or June?

-Catherine

Re: Just found out I'm 5 weeks along! Looking for Due Date Buddies!

• Options
    I'm not pregnant but wanted to say CONGRATS to you! That's great news. I know how it is to be the first one pregnant/with a baby and I hope that the second time around I have someone to share it with.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks Stac! Your son is adorable by the way!  Most of my friends moved away after college and most of his just aren't on that level or nearly ready to be parents yet lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Happy and healthy 9 months!  I'm due at the end of December but am all about new friends (for me and baby).
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! I just had my first and it is very exciting time.  Enjoy this time and have a happy and healthy 9 mos.
  • Options
    Congratulations! I'm due in December with my first.
  • Options

Thanks guys...

My mom and most of my close friends are out of state.  The few that are here don't have kids so the more friends I can meet the merrier. 

Hunter is a doll by the way...so cute with the little tool set!

If our baby is a boy and anything like my husband it will have no interest in tools or cars but come out holding a video game controller...sigh!

Did I mention that my husband has decided to call baby in utero ZELDA?  He wanted it as a real name and I veto'd that but am allowing him to call it whatever he wants in the meantime to get it out of his system lol.

My little brother wants to call his first boy LINK so my sister in law and I really have our work cut out for us LOL.

• Options
    Congrats! I just had my son in June. Enjoy your pregnancy and welcome to the board!
  • Options

Hi Catherine

I am also 5 weeks I m due about May 3 2010, my husband and I have been married for 2 yrs and have tried to get pregnant since got married.

I would love a buddy to shop with or have friends for future play groups.

What area are you from I live in Pine hill. Hope to hear from you soon so we can talk and email.

Congrats!

• Options
    I am due just a little before you, in late January!  I'm in Gloucester County.
  • Options
    Congrats! I am just about 5 weeks along now myself. I go for my dating ultrasound in 2 weeks, so I will have a definite due date then...but maybe around May 5. Have you gotten your due date yet? 
  • Options

Hi and congrats to all pregnant and with LO's at home. I too am new to the bump I am due May 9th and I too would love to have a local support group. I recently moved here from Pa so my family and friends aren't here. I dont even know one person who has a baby. On that note, I am in Atlantic County and I think that everyone who has responded to this wanting to have someone to share this experience with perhaps we can organize a get together, or exchange personal email addresses?  Anticipating #1 H and H pregnancy. 

Ellie  

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"