San Diego Babies

Mommy & Me Classes?

Anyone do these with LO? If so, where do you go and what do you do?
Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog

Re: Mommy & Me Classes?

• We do Gymboree twice a week right now. I am looking into starting Stroller Strides...they have playgroup after.
  • I've heard of stroller strides! Is there not one here yet?
    Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • They do have it here! Sorry for the confusion. I just don't know if I am motivated enough yet to start it, haha. Go here and you can find if they have a group near you.

https://www.strollerstrides.com/search.php

• Dani, there are stoller strides groups all over San Diego.  I have a few friends who do it and love it.  Also, Belle and I did Mommy & Me classes through the Grossmont Adult Ed program.  I met some Mommies there that I'm still great friends with today.  The classes are almost free and go from semester to semester.

Go here for more info:  https://adultschool.guhsd.net/parented/Classes/Parenting_Fall_09.pdf

• I am just learning the mom lingo, so I am thinking LO means little one. I am going to be starting a mom and me functional exercise class in Pioneer park in Mission Hills. I am thinking mid-October. Feel free to email me back if you want more information. My friend is also putting together a class along the embarcadero with mom and baby which will incorporate fitness and fun bonding activities with littles ones. This one will have you using an ergo, bjorn, moby, etc to hold the baby versus a stroller. 

Hope this helps.

Elizabeth

seasidefitnessandwellness@yahoo.com 

• I didn't realize how EXPENSIVE! the Stroller Strides classes were. gymboree is also expensive :(

Tessa... I'll definitely be checking out that link! Thanks, hun!

Elizabeth... are you charging a fee per class? If so, what's the cost? 

• My intention is to do a donation. If you can make one great but I understand times are tough and little ones drain the pocket. I can do this is I do the park aspect. It the classes are smaller like our semi-private personal training then there is a cost for that. 

Hoping to get up and running by mid to late October!

• If you have a sea world membership they do a stroller stride once a month. Its usually the 2nd Thursday. I haven't had a chance to do it yet but I really want to try it out!!

imagemrsdanigirl8:

I didn't realize how EXPENSIVE! the Stroller Strides classes were. gymboree is also expensive :(

Tessa... I'll definitely be checking out that link! Thanks, hun!

Elizabeth... are you charging a fee per class? If so, what's the cost? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"