Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

anyone have an early teether?

If you are my FB friend or know me in real life you know what we've gone through this week.  Mack still is having a slight fever - just trying to think up possible answers before we see the pedi again tomorrow.

anyways - symptoms are slight fever - usually between 99.9-101.8, drooling, gnawing on hand, spitting up after eating (never done before).

Re: anyone have an early teether?

• Options

Ike started teething symptoms around 3 months, the slight fevers, massive amounts of drool and unusual fussiness.  It went on for 2 months before he got teeth.  Then he seemed to get them all at once, within 3 months he had 8 teeth.  Nothing since then

• Options
    C had the symptoms around 3-4 months then nothing till he was 10 months. He got 2 teeth overnight and then 4 while we were on vacation the next week. Then last week on his birthday he got another tooth on the bottom. So he's got 2 1/4 on the bottom and 4 on top.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

As pps said, the symptoms started early for mine but no teeth till 4 or 5 months.  (Which is still early I think.)

Shelby is 7, Coleman is 5!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageMrsMeg:

As pps said, the symptoms started early for mine but no teeth till 4 or 5 months.  (Which is still early I think.)

That is early. I think A was 7-8 months old when she cut her first tooth. Teething "symptoms" started at around 3 months.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks, I thought he could be having teething symptoms - especially with the amount of drool that is coming out of him.  I will bring it up with the pedi.
  • Options

imagesars1202:
    Thanks, I thought he could be having teething symptoms - especially with the amount of drool that is coming out of him.  I will bring it up with the pedi.

Teething is really the party that never ends. You'll grow to hate teeth.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Caleb got his first tooth when he was 3.5 months, so yes, it's possible. Colten on the other hand didn't get his first until almost 7 months. He is still teething like crazy.
  • Options

DS starting showing signs around 2.5 months and two teeth broke though at the same time at 3.5 months. The worst part was that he was too young to know how to hold onto any teethers really so no matter how many I bought he did not like them. He made it through the first two teeth with only his fist in his mouth. Only now is he starting to hold onto toys.

• Options
    DD started the incessant drooling and constant gnawing on her hands around 3 months, and she still has no teeth.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Those are the signs that we had with Gage that got us to Prevacid. I'm not sure if it was complete Acid Reflux or something else but the Prevacid made him happier. 
  • Options
    you could try a teething necklace - it SAVED us - i think Sydney has all her teeth if you want to borrow hers
  • Options
    okay, talked to nurse because the blood cultures from our ER visit aren't done yet.  We'll see pedi on Monday but she doesn't think it's teething.  He's been better today according to the nanny so we will see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"