Oklahoma Babies
Options

Oklahoma Baby Stores

Where are you girls looking for furniture/bedding/etc?  Are there any out of the way places worth mentioning? 

Thanks!  :)     

Re: Oklahoma Baby Stores

• Options

Okay so I'm not pregnant or anything (don't get any ideas Allison).  However, I did get a crib for a cousin at Storkland on N. May (around Wilshire/Grand).  Wonderful place, wonderful customer service and a BEAUTIFUL showroom.  So I recommend them.  Let's see if I can find their website....

Found it!

https://www.storkland.com/

That place will give one some MAJOR baby fever!

Fabulous and Funky - A Blog by Me

Momma to two angel babies,
    Squishy BFP 06/15/2010, EDD 02/21/2011, M/C approx. 07/15/2010
    Jellybean BFP 01/29/2011, EDD 10/07/2011, M/C 03/23/2011.

Grow Baby Beet!! BFP 11/21/2011, EDD 07/28/2011.
    Keeping fingers crossed that third times the charm.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip -- their website could get me into some serious trouble!  :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't done much shopping, but I did stop in at the USA baby (Hefner and May-ish, I think). They seemed expensive, but I was with my brother and sister-in-law, so we just did a quick run-through. I will stop by later with DH to "shop" and compare prices. I saw the storkland place, but didn't get a chance to go in! I was mainly doing maternity clothes shopping this weekend and found some good stuff at Gordman's (on sale, Motherhood Mat line). I also bought some stuff at Motherhood Mat in Quail Spring's, but their dressing was hot and the store was crowded, so I didn't stay there long.
  • Options

I second storkland. We bought our furniture there and it is so much sturdier than anything at BRU or elsewhere. We plan on using our baby furniture for all our kids so I wanted something to last. Also our crib was in sooner than I thought so they had fast shipping.

Boutique type stores is bella blue, little dudes and divas in Edmond. There is also a boutique in North Park Mall that is cute but I don't remember the name.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    There is a great baby store in Yukon that is getting ready to close called Sorella Due.  They have awesome stuff and you can get some great deals right now!
  • Options
    We bought our furniture at Storkland also.  I love it.  The store in northpark mall is called Room to Dream I believe.
  • Options
    I bought a lot of my things from USA Baby... Storkland got an attitude with me once and I'd rather my money go to people who aren't a-holes.. even part of the time.. haha
  • Options
    We are getting ours at Target Delta 4-1 expresso. It's pretty nice!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We bought ours at JcPenney.  It is very sturdy and was not to expensive.  I had  other friends buy theirs there too and we have all loved ours.  GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"