Louisiana Babies
Options

Hello

Hey Everyone... My names is Savanna and Im a newbie to the bump. Ive been lurking boards and Im trying to find one that I fit in... and im hopin its this one... I live in Lake Charles with My Husband John. We will be married a year in November but together for 7. Just looking for helpful friends and bumpies

Re: Hello

• Options
    Hi there.  Welcome.  I got married in November as well.  This board has been pretty slow lately but hopefully we can find a way to pick up the tempo a little.
  • Options
    Hey Girl... when is yalls anniversary? Yes im hoping theis board will be picking up soon.... I love your siggy! Im a McNeese alumni I wish I could findone for the Cowboys! But I love the LSU one!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Our anniversary is November 15th and I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown by.  It seems like just yesterday I was up to my eyeballs in wedding fluff.

Do you feel that way too?

• Options

Yes mam I sure do... and Our anni. is also on the 15th!! This year has truly flown by!  I felt extremely swamped last year... I was in my last semester at MSU which made it even crazier! lol

• Options

Oh wow!  I could not even imagine.  I remember admiring other girls that weren't working full time while planning but throw school into the mix....no thank you!

Are y'all doing anything special for your anniversary?

• Options
    umm we just recently got back from a cruise a few months ago... so thats what we would have normally done but I think we are either going spend theweekend in Galveston or Houston. Do something different like go to to the  zoo and aquarium and shopping of course! Hey have you heard that the first anniversary is called the paper anni? Oh and I looked at some of yalls wedding pics and it looke beautiful
  • Options

Well thank you!  We had a really nice night and good weather which helped tie everything together. 

Yes, I have heard about the paper.  Not too many ideas there but since DH is an arist, I think I am going to buy him some nice drawing books.  He goes through them like crazy so maybe if he has a nice one he will put some really good stuff in it.

We probably aren't doing anything special.  DH usually cooks a special meal for me for special occasions (he is a chef by day and artist/tattooist by night) but I don't know if he will consider this a special occassion lol! He probably wont even remember it since he isn't very good with dates.

• Options
    Aww that sounds sweet tho, and lucky you to have a chef for a hubby!! Mine isnt a chef but he tries! lol I think the sketching pads are a great idea! Maybe that would spark some inspiration! So when did yall decided to start TTC?
  • Options

Yeah, one would think but you know...he never cooks.  Which I guess, in a way, I can understand.  He cooks all day at work so the last thing he wants to do when he comes home is cook for me too. 

We actually started trying in July of 07.  We weren't planning on getting married because at that time, neither of us were the marrying type.  Obviously plans changed.  Big Smile

What about you guys?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"