Orange County Babies
Options

Visiting Irvine

Hi!

I'll be visiting Irvine from Wed to Sun in the end of Sept and wanted recomendations on things to do with DD during the day. She is almost 2 years old and since DH will be working during the day I need all the help I can get to keep her entertained Embarrassed

TIA

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Visiting Irvine

• Options
    We just went to Pretend City in Irvine (near Verizon Amphitheather) and it was so much fun!  Also the Santa Ana Zoo is a perfect size for younger children and they have a petting zoo as well.  Bower's Kidseum, also in Santa Ana/Costa Mesa, is a lot of fun.  Then of course local parks and the beach (Huntington Beach isn't far) would also be fun.
  • Options
    I second the Santa Ana Zoo.  It's awesome for younger kids because it's not huge.  Also, gotta love how cheap it is and that parking is free!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There's also the Long Beach Aquarium. Its about 20-30 minutes from Irvine.
  • Options
    Discovery Center in Santa Ana, which is close to the Santa Ana Zoo.  There is also the Orange County Zoo at Irvine Park which is only $2.00, but you have to pay to get in the park.  There's also a small train ride for $2.00 and pony rides, but not sure how old kids have to be for the pony ride. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"