New York Babies
Options

Breastfeeding Class at Real Birth in Midtown - Loved it!

I took a Breastfeeding Class last night at Real Birth. It was recommended to me by another fellow Bumpee on here, I just can't remember who.

For anyone looking to Breastfeed, but may think "Why do I need to take a class, it's natural to breast feed. How hard can it be?".  Please take a class, no matter where it is. I learned so much from this class and could totally see myself giving up, had I not had the knowledge I now have.

I am looking forward to testing my Breastfeeding skills on my baby and establishing that relationship with him or her.

I think in this modern day and age, formula is thrown at us from the hospitals, commercials, magazines....etc....and we tend to stick with what we know more about. While Breastfeeding may be difficult at first in establishing a pattern with your baby, I can definitely see how easy it can be, once that pattern is found.

Good Luck Ladies and I hope each of you tries to Breastfeed your baby at least once!

Re: Breastfeeding Class at Real Birth in Midtown - Loved it!

• Options

I liked the class at the 92 St. Y on breasfeeding- it's much less expensive & I loved the teacher - she was very non-judgemental.

?

Yummy Mummy also has good ones i;ve heard.?

• Options

All three are great places for breast feeding classes.

La Leche League is a great place for support after the baby, when nursing challenges sometimes come up.

Enjoy the parenting journey!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"