Illinois Babies

Moms in Dekalb County?

This is my 1st baby, n im 34 weeks. Im tryin to find some other moms in Dekalb County because most of my friends are single non-mothers. And it would be nice to find someone in a similar situation and has an idea of what im goin through and can understand that I cant be goin out every night. And to set up play dates once my lil one has arrived.

Nicole

Re: Moms in Dekalb County?

• Hi! I live 45 minutes from you, but DeKalb is my hometown. My mom and brother still live there as well as most of my family. I'm only 8 weeks along, but I am looking for the same connections - especially since this is my first child, too. Best wishes if I don't hear back from you!
  • Congrats on ur pregnancy! So just to tell u a lil bout myself. My name is Nicole and im gonna be 24 in october. I currently live in Genoa with my boyfriend. I was in the middle of goin to school but had to put it on hold for a semester so i could get used to being a mom. Um...if you just wanna tell me a lil bout ur self that would be great. Or if u have any questions 4 me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"