Maryland Babies
Options

Midwife or OB? - Odenton-area

Hi girls. I am hoping someone can recommend a midwife or OB/GYN in the Odenton/Gambrills/Crofton area.  My husband are I are new to the area and we are looking to try for number 2 next year so I want to establish a relationship with a drs. My last drs. was in a very large practice and you were "just another woman having a baby."  I did not like that at all so I am hoping to find someone in a smaller practice that gives more personal attention.

TIA!

Re: Midwife or OB? - Odenton-area

• Options

I went to Dr Rojas and LOVE him. I never wanted a male OB/GYN and was skeptical but now wouldnt want to go elsewhere.

He works for Johns Hopkins Community Physicians and sees patients in Columbia and Odenton. The Hospital to give birth in would be General Hospital of Howard County, My experience was positive

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I  went with Chesapeake Womens Care in Annapolis , I went to their Gambrills office in Waugh Chapel - I loved them and they have a website too - I think they have midwives and were very open to a birth plan . Good luck

Stef

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you ladies.  I will check-out both recommendations!  The John Hopkins practice is literally in my back yard. 

Stef 611- who did you see at the Chesp. Women's Care?  Anyone you can recommend not seeing? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"