Connecticut Babies
Options

Hi!

Hello everyone!

I am from NY and just moved to Norwalk CT.  We got married in May of 2008 and had our first baby (Ilaria Violet) on July 24th 09.  We just moved here 08-15-09.  Just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone else was a mom in the area?  Hope you are all doing well.  Look forward to talking with you.

-Jillian

Re: Hi!

• Options

welcome.  You're little girl is adorable!

There's a post below that everyone posted where they are from - maybe you could check that out to see if anyone else is from Norwalk.

This board is pretty slow- but people pop in every once in a while.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hi hun!  Thanks for the heads up I'll check that post.  Speaking of little ones your son is so cute!!!!!!!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome to Fairfield county!  I'm in Stamford and we love the area.  We are expecting our first child in Feb. 2010.  When your little one is older be sure to check out the Stepping Stones children museum and the Maritime Aquarium...both in Norwalk.  Fun for adults, too!

:-)

• Options
    imagejeniferberman:

Welcome to Fairfield county!  I'm in Stamford and we love the area.  We are expecting our first child in Feb. 2010.  When your little one is older be sure to check out the Stepping Stones children museum and the Maritime Aquarium...both in Norwalk.  Fun for adults, too!

:-)

Thanks hun!  Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!!!

• Options

image~Jillian~:
    Hi hun!  Thanks for the heads up I'll check that post.  Speaking of little ones your son is so cute!!!!!!!!! 

Thank you :)

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Welcome, and congrats on your new baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"