Boston Babies

Newborn Photography

Anyone have recommendations for a photographer (reasonably priced) who does newborn photoshoots? Seems like the ones I'm coming across aren't too high for the actual shoot, but it's the purchasing of the photos that costs a lot. Most don't seem to give you the disk with the photos, which is unfortunate as well. I'm a graphic designer and would love to have the disc so that I can touch up the photos myself.

I'd be interested in someone who is just starting out as well, and has a portfolio to show.

Thank you Big Smile

Re: Newborn Photography

• janinecallen.com

Friend of mine who graduated from NE school of Photography, and she is trying to gain more experience. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Melissa & Rene Tirado at Tirado Photography. They are know for their wedding photography but they do great maternity, newborn, and family  photos
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for these recommendations, I'll look into them both.
  • Hi,

I am a photographer (and a mom!) who specializes in child and family photography.  I love taking photos of babies, especially newborns!  (I will even come to the hospital if you want.)  My prices are very reasonable and they include all the digital images on DVD.  Here is my photo blog:

www.colketphoto.blogspot.com

Please contact me if you are interested!

Sara Colket

scolket [at] gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"