New York Babies
Options

doctor and hospital

Has anyone delivered at Roosevelt Hospital in nyc? I've been to that hospital and I'm not crazy about it but never to the delivery area. Please share your thoughts about your experience there and how important you think the Hospital choice is in general?

Can anyone recommend a good obygn that's affiliated with New York - Presbyterian  or Mount Sinai?

Thank you!

Re: doctor and hospital

• Options

My friend delivered at Roosevelt & wasn't happy with it. ?

?

My ob/gyn's are affiliated with Mt. Sinai. ?They're an all-female practice & are fantastic - you rotate among all 4 dr.''s, so that you're not left with a stranger on your delivery day. ?

Eastside?Women's?Ob/Gyn?Associateswww.eswobgyn.com

134 E 93rd St # 2
    New York, NY 10128-1635

(212) 348-7800?

• Options

I delivered at Roosevelt's Birthing Center and had a very positive experience.  I don't know much about the regular labor and delivery and postpartum floors, so can't really help you there.

In terms of NYP, I've heard that the labor and delivery is great but not the postpartum.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. Is the Birthing Center something separate from the hospital delivery room?
  • Options

the L&D is a floor away from the birthing center. i'm also in the process of figuring out whether i'll be delivering at st.luke's roosevelt or nypresby. one thing with the birthing center is that it has so many rule outs. if you have any potential of high risk, you're out to L&D. if you are before 38 wks or after 41 wks, you're out to L&D. makes for a slightly anxious feeling i would imagine if you had your heart really set on the birthing center.

?::

?expecting 1st child - april 2010. yeppii!!! =D?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"