Orange County Babies
Options

ok so potty training was a breeze

I cannot believe it was so easy for my little guy.  I had heard horror stories about boys and it taking so long.  It seriously took us a week.  He is in underwear all day (even nap time) but a pull up ay night. SO proud of my big boy, where does the time go.

Re: ok so potty training was a breeze

• Options
    Congrats! My bf is doing is doing this now and has had some hiccups.
  • Options
    That's awesome!  The pee was easy for us.  The poop?  Not so much!  She's got it down now and it's so great to not carry a diaper bag out anymore... at least for the next few months!  Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats!  How did you do it?  Please share!  How old is your son?  Mine is two yrs, three months and I am hoping to train him soon.  Can't wait to hear how you did it so easily and quickly.

Karen

https://oc.citymommy.com 

• Options
    I was switching from diapers to underwear constantly and I think that was confusing him.  So when he woke in the am, he went right in underwear and I told him he couldn't pee , or poop in them, he would have to go on his potty.  When he would be in a diaper, I would forget to ask if he wanted to try, with him being in underwear, I always asked him and would be more on top of it because I didn't want him to have an accident.  It worked. The poop thing took a little longer, he would bring me a diaper if he had to go.  That was short lived because now he just  he goes on the potty after realizing it wasn't so bad.  He is 2 1/2.  The funny thing now is that he thinks underwear need to be changed after you go potty everytime just like a diaper.  Too cute.
  • Options
    Good to know as I just had a little guy myself. Still on the tail end of training our DD.  What helped things along for us was the special potty training panties and taking a few days to seriously focus on potty training -- not going anywhere, taking regular trips to potty throughout the day.  From that point on, things went well with a few backslides.  Hope it goes as well with our little guy as for yours though!  Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    WOW! that's so great!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"